Advance Email Delivery (AED)
This SMTP relay or smarthost service prevents your server from IP blacklisting and reputation issues. It is designed to identify spammers within your network to improve your email reputation. AED is the only service that will accept 100% of your email including spam.
|AED Plan||Messages||Free Overage||Price|
Features and Benefits
- Designed to accept your spam – AED is the only email sending service that scans your outgoing email, blocks the spam, and then notifies you of the users or scripts responsible for spamming so you can shut them down. Spammers consume your valuable network and server resources: shut them down quickly with AED.
- Easy to deploy – Sending email through AED is as simple as configuring a “smart host” in your mail server settings. AED integrates with Microsoft® Exchange Server, Odin™ Plesk, cPanel, SmarterMail, Exim, Postfix, Sendmail, IceWarp, and any other mail server that support SMTP authentication.
- Cost-effective – There is no long-term commitment or hidden fees with AED. Pricing is based on email volume only. You can send from unlimited domains, email addresses and servers.
- Fully automated – AED requires no ongoing maintenance or tweaking. Start sending today, and never look back.
- Highly deliverable – Intelligent systems monitor delivery statistics and adjust sending behavior to maximize the likelihood that your email will reach the inbox. Never see another blacklist error again.
- Scalable and reliable – AED automatically scales to accommodate your email volume. Servers located in nine different data centers in three countries ensure continuous and reliable operation.
- AED is powered by MailChannels!