Chicago Data Center Overview
MSWEB Network leases racks and servers at a Chicago data center located at 350 Cermak. This enterprise facility is SSAE16 Type II certified and is the largest data center in the world (1.1 million sq ft). The facility is the main carrier hotel in the Midwest offering connectivity to over 200 providers. Our managed network is DDOS protected with direct connectivity to Nlayer, Cogent and Zayo. Our proximity provides unparalleled connectivity to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) as well as many United States Data Centers and Internet Service Providers.
|Cogent||1 x 10Gbps|
|Zayo||1 x 10Gbps|
|Nlayer||1 x 10Gbps|
- Located Downtown Chicago in 350 Cermak
- 7,000 Square feet; Tier III infrastructure
- SSAE16 Type 2 compliance.
- 24/7 onsite security.
- Biometrics and key card controls.
- Surveillance systems and CCTV.
- Up to 20 KWs per cabinet power density.
- N+1 generators with 72 hours of on-site fuel storage.
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS infrastructure.
- N + 1 chillers, cooling towers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps.
- VESDA air quality monitor and fire detection.
- Double-interlock pre-action sprinkler system.
- Brocade CER edge routing.
- 2N network redundancy.
- Brocade MLX distribution layer switching.
- Brocade VDX and Supermicro SSE access layer switching.
- Fully meshed and redundant network connectivity.
- IP Transit Carriers: Nlayer, Cogent, and Zayo.
- 100% Network Uptime SLA, DDoS-Protected Network.