Dallas Data Center Overview
MSWEB Network leases racks and servers at a Dallas data center located downtown Dallas. This enterprise facility is SSAE16 Type II certified and has direct connectivity to Informart at 1950 Stemmons. Our managed network is DDOS protected with direct connectivity to Nlayer, Cogent and Zayo. Our proximity provides unparalleled connectivity to United States Data Centers, Latin American, South America and Internet Service Providers.
- Located downtown Dallas
- 10,000 Square feet; Tier III infrastructure
- SSAE16 Type 2 compliance.
- 24/7 onsite security.
- Biometrics and key card controls.
- Surveillance systems and CCTV.
- Up to 20 KWs per cabinet power density.
- N+1 generators with 72 hours of on-site fuel storage.
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS infrastructure.
- N + 1 chillers, cooling towers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps.
- VESDA air quality monitor and fire detection.
- Double-interlock pre-action sprinkler system.
- Brocade CER edge routing.
- 2N network redundancy.
- Brocade MLX distribution layer switching.
- Brocade VDX and Supermicro SSE access layer switching.
- Fully meshed and redundant network connectivity.
- IP Transit Carriers: Nlayer, Cogent, and Zayo.
- 100% Network Uptime SLA, DDoS-Protected Network.