Los Angeles Data Center Overview
MSWEB Network leases racks and servers at a Los Angeles data center is located at 800 S Hope St. This enterprise facility is SSAE16 Type II certified and has direct connectivity to One Wilshire offering connectivity to over 300 providers. Our managed network is DDOS protected with direct connectivity to Nlayer, Tinet, Cogent, Zayo, Hurricane Electric and over 100 private peers. Our private peering provides direct connectivity to over 30 AsiaPac carriers providing unparalleled connectivity to AsiaPac as well as many United States Data Centers and Internet Service Providers.
- Located in Downtown Los Angeles
- Direct Connectivity to One Wilshire
- Direct Connectivity to Any2 California
- 10,000 Square feet; Tier III infrastructure; SSAE16 Type 2 compliance.
- 24/7 onsite security.
- Biometrics and key card controls.
- Surveillance systems and CCTV.
- Up to 20 KWs per cabinet power density.
- 6 x 2,000KW generators with 72 hours of on-site fuel storage.
- 2N high-efficiency UPS infrastructure.
- N + 1 chillers, cooling towers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps.
- VESDA air quality monitor and fire detection.
- Double-interlock pre-action sprinkler system.
- Brocade CER and Juniper MX edge routing.
- Full router redundancy – 3 switch fabrics, multiple line-cards, and redundant management modules.
- Brocade MLX distribution layer switching.
- Brocade VDX and Supermicro SSE access layer switching.
- Fully meshed and redundant network connectivity.
- IP Transit Carriers: Nlayer, Tinet, Cogent, Zayo, Hurricane Electric and over 100 private peers.
- 100% Network Uptime SLA, DDoS-Protected Network.