Miami Data Center Overview
MSWEB Network leases racks and servers at a Miami data center located in downtown Miami. This enterprise facility is SSAE16 Type II certified and has direct connectivity to Nap of the Americas. Our managed network is DDOS protected with direct connectivity to Nlayer, Cogent and Zayo. Our proximity provides unparalleled connectivity to United States Data Centers, Caribbean, South America and Internet Service Providers.
- Located downtown Miami
- 5,000 Square feet; Tier III infrastructure
- SSAE16 Type 2 compliance.
- Category 5 Hurricane Rated.
- Outside 100 Year Flood Zone.
- 24/7 onsite security.
- Biometrics and key card controls.
- Surveillance systems and CCTV.
- Up to 4 KWs per cabinet power density.
- 2N generators with 72 hours of on-site fuel storage.
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS infrastructure.
- N + 1 chillers, cooling towers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps.
- NFPA Double-interlock pre-action sprinkler system.
- Brocade CER edge routing.
- 2N network redundancy.
- Brocade MLX distribution layer switching.
- Brocade VDX and Supermicro SSE access layer switching.
- Fully meshed and redundant network connectivity.
- IP Transit Carriers: Nlayer, Cogent, and Zayo.
- 100% Network Uptime SLA, DDoS-Protected Network.